Replacement teeth that look and feel like your own!
Dental implants are ideal for people with good general oral health. There great for situations where a person has lost a tooth due to periodontal disease, an injury or many other reasons.
What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is an artificial “Root” like device that is put into place by a periodontitis; it is made of titanium and is used to support restorations that resemble a tooth or a group of missing teeth. They can be used to support a number of dental prostheses, including Crowns, Implant supported bridges, or Dentures.
The Dental Implant procedure
Dental Implants are not a quick fix and will take several months to complete. First the small titanium device is placed in the Jawbone. It will take about 3 to 4 months for the dental implant device to become integrated with the Jawbone. During these 3 to 4 months of healing time the bone will grow around and attach its self the dental implant device.
After this healing process you will return to Dr. Mexico – Tijuana Dentist Center in Tijuana Mexico, and your dentist will attach a permanent prosthetic tooth to the Dental Implant device, leaving you with a beautiful restored smile.
Depending on your individual situation, you may need more than one Implant. Multiple Dental Implants can be placed in one office visit.
What’s the Cost?
Dental Implants can be a spendy procedure, especially in the United States. The average cost for one Dental Implant in the United States is $3,600 to $4,600 per tooth. In Tijuana Mexico one Dental Implant will only cost about $1,200 per tooth. This price does include the placement of the Dental Implant device as well as the Abutment placement. The Abutment is used to connect the prosthetic tooth to the Dental Implant.
The benefits of a Dental Implant
1. Replaces one or more missing teeth without affecting neighboring teeth.
2. Supports a Bridge and eliminates the need or a removable partial denture.
3. Provides support for a denture making it more secure and comfortable.
4. Will last longer than a traditional fixed Bridge.
5. Leave you with natural looking teeth. You’ll forget you were ever missing a tooth.
4 Great advantages of Dental Implants
1. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Because Dental Implants integrate into the structure of your Jawbone, They prevent bone loss and gum recession that often happens with bridge work or dentures.
2. Dental Implants will build your confidence while speaking and eating. They will allow you to eat normally and smile freely without worrying about how is looking at you. No one will be able to tell you wherever missing teeth!
3. Dental Implants are reliable and long lasting. They are a great option for tooth replacement and worth every penny!
4. Dental Implants are tooth saving. They don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support, leaving all other teeth untouched. Unlike with a fixed bridge where neighboring teeth are altered and shaped to support the bridge.
Call Dr. Mexico – Tijuana Dentist Center in Tijuana, Mexico today!!