Get a FREE Quote!
Free Pick Up & Delivery
San Diego Airport, Your Hotel & Clinic
Vancouver / San Diego
$300 CDN Return
Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center
Many Canadian citizens don’t have dental coverage. If they do have insurance, usually, it’s never enough. On the other hand, the cost of treatment has increased significantly over the last few years, making it way harder for an ordinary person to take advantage of a professional dental service.
Our Dr. Mexico – Tijuana Dentist Center was born out of sheer passion and commitment to help out anyone who needs the most excellent dental care, especially those who are living in Canada, and to offer our dental services for an affordable price. We specialize in Dental Tourism in Mexico, and have some of the best dentists in Tijuana, Mexico.
We live and breathe to serve the needs of our patients and appreciate their commendations of what we do for them. Most of our patients, after receiving the excellent attention of our Mexico dentists, return regularly to our Dr. Mexico – Tijuana Dentist Center, and have recommended us to all of their friends and family.
Dental Implants are cutting edge technology for tooth replacement. With a dental implant, a titanium screw is surgically placed into the jaw bone, taking the place of the... read more >>
Root canals may be needed to save a tooth that is infected, or to keep a tooth from being hyper sensitive as a result of a deep cavity or if extensive drilling on the tooth... read more >>
Bridges, Crowns, and Veneers
It’s common among patients to get quite confused about what these terms mean. Veneers are like crowns, except they are for cosmetic purposes, and are placed on the front... read more >>
Extractions, as their name suggests, means the removal of a tooth. Sometimes the extraction is pretty straight forward, but when the tooth is broken off, or as in the case... read more >>
Dentures are used when you want to replace the removed teeth. There are two basic types of dentures: partial and full. There are also multiple types of materials that can.... read more >>
At Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center you will pay about 70% less that what you would pay in Canada! Check out our amazing low prices!
All Prices Quoted in CDN $
- $360 - $390
- $1,150 - $1,690
Interested in Cosmetic and Medical Procedures?
We have partnered with Samaritan Medical Group to offer our patients medical services as well. Samaritan Medical Group can do all medical procedures, and features one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in Tijuana.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
"I have had more than my share of time in a dentist’s chair, and have been with both US and Mexican dentists. Most people don’t believe me, but I have had much better dental treatments in Mexico. A couple of crowns put on in the US had to be redone after two years. After a Mexican dentist redid them, they are still very good 8 years later. I am sold on the quality of the dental work in Mexico. a few years ago, we moved from AZ to CA, and I started going to Tijuana Dentist Center in Tijuana. I have been very happy with the dentists at this clinic. I recently had to bring my son here, and he was very frightened at the idea of someone working in his mouth. However, Dr. Miyano soon had won his confidence with his gentle touch. Thanks, Dr. Miyano and Staff for taking such good care of us!" - Maria, San Ysidro, CA.
This is to make you feel more confident of what we can do for you. Our well-trained dentists and specialists are some of the best in the country. However, since we cannot foresee circumstances after the treatment, we offer a guarantee to all our patients that they can always go back to the clinic for repairs and other resolutions. We guarantee our workmanship, and materials. We will repair, or replace any defective dental work here in our clinic, but will not pay for an outside dentist in the US. We also cannot guarantee problems resulting from poor dental hygiene, accidents, or things not resulting from a failure on our part. You can have these succeeding corrections for free. Call us today for more information about this.
There are a lot of dental clinics in Tijuana, and there are thousands of dental tourism patients who come to a Tijuana dentist every month. You will find hundreds Tijuana dentists listed on the internet, and if you walk the streets of downtown, there are dental clinics everywhere. You have to decide where to go, and if you don’t have a friend who has already come to a dentist in Tijuana, it may be a difficult decision. The main reason that people from the US come to a Tijuana dentist is because the prices in the US are so outrageous, and you can get dental work done in Tijuana at 1/3 the price. However, the prices of a particular dental clinic in Tijuana should not be your only consideration. Below we have listed some of the factors that are most important.
- Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center is a full service clinic, offering high quality dental treatments. Our Tijuana dentists are highly trained, with a lot of experience. We do everything, from general dentistry, cosmetic smile makeovers, veneers, crowns, root canals, oral surgery, dentures, and dental implants. We use board certified specialists, and our staff are some of the best dentists in Mexico.
- Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center is conveniently located. We are in the Zona Rio, the nicest part of Tijuana. If you walk across the border, we will send our driver to meet you, and pick you up, and take you to the clinic. If you drive across, we will give you easy directions and meet you. Also, for those who drive in to Tijuana, we can supply you with a special pass for the medical lane, which will get you back across the border in 20 minutes.
- Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center is in a modern facility. We are not a “hole in the wall” facility. The clinic is in a modern medical building; we have state of the art equipment, digital x-rays, and are in a very clean and sterile environment. We have recently been inspected by the department of health, and passed with flying colors. Our Tijuana dental clinic is one of the nicest you will find.
- Dr MEXICO/Tijuana Dentist Center offers a guarantee for dental treatments. Our Tijuana dental lab guarantees all prosthetic devices, crowns, dentures etc., and will replace any defective work at no cost. We guarantee workmanship of out Tijuana dentists. If you have any problems, because of something we didn’t do correctly, we promise to fix it here in our clinic. Because of our commitment to you, our Mexico dentists endeavor to do it right in the first place, and not try to cut corners.
- We have great customer service. Our patient coordinator, Arnulfo Gonzalez, was raised in San Diego, and so his English is perfect. He understands the special needs of our patients coming from the US, and he is committed to taking good care of you. Arnulfo can organize your transportation from the San Diego airport, as well as transporting you from your hotel in Tijuana. He has arranged special discounts for our patients at several local hotels, and will make your reservations. He can even advise you as to places to dine, and things to see while here in Tijuana for dental tourism.
Tijuana and our Mexico dental clinic are very accessible for dental tourism. Aside from the fact we are close to the border, there are also many ways on how to cross:
You will be traveling South on Interstate 5 or 805. (Both of these highways merge together at the border). When the highway crosses into Mexico, it turns abruptly to the right, and continues along the border fence, before you enter into Mexican Customs. Continue through Mexican Customs, and as you exit the Customs area, there will be four lanes of traffic. Keep to the far left. The left two lanes lead you to a ramp that says “Zona Rio”. As you go over the bridge, keep to the right side, and you will see a COSTCO ahead, on the right. Turn into the entry of the COSTCO, and park near the street entrance. Our driver will meet you there. If you have any doubts, just call us before you enter Mexico, and we can explain everything to you. Please remember to call us BEFORE you drive into Mexico, so we can send the driver. You cell phone might NOT work, once you cross the border.