Prices of Dentists in Tijuana Mexico
All Prices Quoted in CDN $
- $80 - $110
- $360 - $390
- $260 - $365
- $1,150 - $1,690
You have many ways on how to pay our wide range of services:
- Pay with Cash, and get a %5 discount.
- Pay with a Bank Money Order, Cashiers Check o Travelers Checks
- Pay with a Visa or Master Card in our office. Bank charges apply.
- Pay with Paypal transfer.
Two of the most popular options, though, are cash and credit card. For the best price, we recommend paying cash. If paying by credit card, there will be an additional 5% charge due to new bank/government regulations.
If you don’t want to carry too much cash, you can buy money orders from your bank. It works best for us if you leave the payee open. Otherwise, please call us to inquire as to whom we need to have the money order made out to. This is because sometimes we will use the money order to pay the dental lab or the doctor’s fees.
For convenience, you can pay using your Visa or Master Card credit cards, although there are bank fees which will apply. Please notify your bank in advance that you will be making payments in Mexico, to avoid the bank blocking your card.
If you want to make a Paypal payment, it is necessary that you first open a Paypal account in the US. Then you will be able to “Send Funds” from your Paypal account to ours.
We provide different payment options to our patients, and they can choose which one is the most convenient and most comfortable to them:
Cash: We advise our patients to pay in cash so they can take advantage of good discounts for our services.
Money Order or Cashier’s Check: With a Money order, available at the bank, you can leave the name of the recipient open, and we will fill it in. We will need ½ the total up front, on dental work sent to the lab, or the full amount for the work done that day, like with dental implants. The balance will be paid when you return for the dental work to be cemented in place. We can help you figure out how much you will need to bring in a money order, before you arrive for your first appointment, and we will give you the total to bring to pay it in full when you come back.
Credit Card: If you are afraid to carry cash, we have a POS terminal in our clinic, and can accept Visa and Master Card payments. However, there are some bank charges that do apply when paying with a credit card, and there is an additional amount of 6% to the total of your bill.
Paypal transfer: If you already have a Paypal account established, you can use PayPal to make a transfer to our account. You can do that from our office by logging into your Paypal account, and clicking on “Send Money”.
All our services are covered with guarantees. This is how we show to our patients that we are very confident in what we do. We have the best dental team in Tijuana, invest in the best equipment, give excellent attention to detail, and have great dental professionals.
Our guarantee says that all defects and problems that may be a consequence of our errors will be repaired right away without additional cost at your end.
Our guarantee, nevertheless, does not include any defects or issues that may be caused by other factors other than professional error. These include, but not limited to, poor dental hygiene, accidents, and pre-existing diseases.
Traveling back to Tijuana for additional work is surely going to be inconvenient and uncomfortable. However, we also believe that our patients are aware and ready for these kinds of added procedures even before they arrive in Tijuana. Thus, our guarantee does not include expenses for hotel, food, and fuel, to name a few.
Before dental work is cemented in place, we will have you confirm that you like the color, shape and size of the crowns. However, if, for some reason, you later decide that the crown cemented is not what you like, we can have it changed at 50% of the crown’s price. The amount is necessary to pay for the lab fees and other additional costs.
1. We request 50% pre-payment for all our services. The remaining amount shall be paid once the treatment has already been completed.
2. Our clinic is highly known for excellent workmanship, professionalism, dedication, and investment on only quality materials. We are so confident in what we do that we can extend guarantees to any possible problem that may arise because of defects or errors on our part. This add-on service will be for free.
Take note, however, that our guarantee doesn’t include problems or issues that may be the result of pre-existing diseases or hereditary problems, poor dental hygiene of the patient, and other factors.
3. Our guarantee doesn’t cover travel-related expenses such as hotel, fuel, or and food.
4. Before dental work is cemented into place, we will ask you for approval as to the size, shape and color. Once the appliance is cemented into place, if you change your mind, and decide that you want a different color, or shape or size, we will replace it, but you will have to pay 50%. This is because, before the crown is cemented in place, it is easy to make a change, but afterwards, the crown will be damaged when removing it, and we will have to pay the lab again to re-make the appliance.