Pros of Having Veneers
Having bad teeth can be quite embarrassing. If your teeth are misshapen, poorly spaced, chipped, or discolored, dental veneers might be just what you need to help you smile again. If you are worried about the cost of having them done, you can get the work done at an affordable rate by a qualified dentist in Tijuana, Mexico. Here are some advantages of having veneers:
- Simple Repair – Veneers are a simple way of fixing your smile. Basically, a dentist will use medical-grade porcelain pieces to cover your natural teeth. They are thin and are cemented just to the front part of the teeth. They are the same color as natural teeth and because they are not easy to stain, they will give you the perfect smile for years.
- Natural Appearance – Most people cannot tell that you have veneers because they look just as natural as your teeth. When you go to your first appointment, an impression of your teeth is taken and sent to the lab where your veneers will be made. They are made to match the contours and color of your teeth. Your smile will be natural looking and they will feel comfortable to you as well.
- Minimally Invasive – Less invasive is always best. The dentist will shave off a small portion of the surface of your tooth. Just about half a millimeter is removed. He will then overlay the tooth with a veneer using a specific cement to firmly attach it. Once done, the results are visible immediately.
- Quick Fix – If you are looking for a quick fix that is also beautiful, then veneers are what you need. They can quickly and easily fix issues with discolored or stained teeth, chipped teeth, and misshapen teeth and deal with gaps. Of course, you may opt for braces or some other orthodontic treatment to fix gaps in your teeth, but veneers will work well without the inconvenience or pain that braces produce. Veneers provide a cosmetic solution without having to move the teeth.
- Durability – Even though they are considered a quick fix, veneers tend to last a very long time. They are a permanent solution to the issue, and they resist staining and decay which means that you have perfect-looking teeth for many years. If they are properly maintained, veneers can easily last a good 10 to 15 years.
- Easy Maintenance – There is no special care needed for veneers. You simply keep doing what you do with your natural teeth. That basically means that you floss once a day and brush at least twice a day.
- Treat Enamel Loss – One of the treatments available for enamel loss is veneers. Even though your teeth are covered in very strong enamel, acidic foods, acid reflux, and overly vigorous brushing can wear them thin. Once it is worn out, it never comes back. Veneers offer a great and durable solution that looks really good too.
Veneers will permanently whiten your teeth and beautify your smile. They are a worthwhile investment that will boost your confidence. Tijuana, Mexico has top-notch dentists who can offer you these services at an affordable rate.